>
I was tagged by Sintya and Hiku-chan Dolores Haze : I was tagged by Sintya and Hiku-chan

Future Machine

Monday, November 7, 2011

I was tagged by Sintya and Hiku-chan


Well, I already tagged by the owner of My Chocolate Kingdom and the owner of Hiku Homepage. Pernah sih tag kayak ginian, tapi yg kali ini aku dapet beberapa pertanyaan berbeda dari dua orang yg berbeda. So, here's the challenge :




Rules
  • You must POST this rules.
  •  Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
  •  Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create 11 new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
  •  You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
  •  Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER.
  •  No TAG BACKS.
  •  No stuff in the tagging section about 'YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU'RE READING THIS'. You legitimately as known as REALLY, TRUST, WITH ALL HONESTY have to tag 11 people.

10 things about me :
  1. More people call me "Mushroom"
  2. Weird and silly
  3. Obssesed with Western things (song/famous people)
  4. Love to blogging and tweeting
  5. Love arts and music
  6. So easily to sleep or daydreamer
  7. Emotional and sensitive
  8. So easily to get bored or curious
  9. Addicted to Domo-kun and Angry Birds
  10. Love travelling
  11. My nickname in real world is Petris, but more people in cyber world call me Patty
11 questions to me from Sintya :

1. Who's your best among the best blogends (blog+friends)?
I think, all bloggers who followed me are the best :)
2. Who is your BFF in REAL WORLD?
Monica M.A, Hedwiga M.C.M, Clara C.P, Gabriella B.I, Teresa W.R, Clara V.H, Patricia T.R, and others (hehe, sorry)
3. Your favourite songs (5) ?
1st, The Only Exception by Paramore
2nd,  On the floor by Jennifer Lopez
3rd, 21st Century Breakdown by Green Day
4th, 7things by Miley Cyrus
5th, LaLa land by Demi Lovato
and many more !
4. What's your opinion about my blog?
I mean that you have a great and cute blog, you're creative
5. Do you like JB?
mmm, a little bit
6. Do you LOVE Narnia?
No, I don't. Sorry
7. What'a your favourite food?
Chinnese food (really love Hai Nan Rice and pig), Indonesian food (really love fried rice and soto), vegetarian food, french fries
8. You want to go to Paris?
Yes, I do ! and really want to go there!
9. Give me 5 main characters in Narnia!
Edmund, Peter, Susan, Lucy, White Witch, Aslan
10. Give me your facebook and twitter name (if you have)!
My Facebook : Patricia Krisnashanti
My Twitter : @patriciashanti
(sorry, I can't give my link, but you may source them)
11. Give me the truth. Did you like somebody?
Yes, I did, and he's my boyfriend ;)

11 questions from Hiku-chan :

1. Do you have a pet???
Yes, I do
2. If you have a pet, what would it be and what is her/his name?
It's a dog, and it name is Abel (male)
3. Did you dislike your name?
No, I didn't, but sometimes I hate it
4. Do you hate copycaters?
Yes, I do !!
5. Have you notice that somebody is always watching you?
Yeah.. mm, maybe
6. I love cat. do you?
Yes, I do, but sometimes
7. What is your favorite country? (don't answer your own Country)
Singapore
8. What is your favorite type of music?
Rock, Classic, Jazz, Pop, RnB
9. What browser do you use now? (exl: Google Chrome, Mozilla firefox, Opera)
Google Chrome, and I really love it !
10. What city do you live in? (exl: jakarta, Surabaya)
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
11. What do you think about my blog?
Simple nice

and now, I'll tagged these people ....
11 questions from me :
1. Have you ever had a boyfriend/girlfriend ?
2. What do you think about my blog ?
3. Do you like "past era" songs ? and who's your favorite musician ? (can more than 1)
4. What kind of movie do you like ? (the type, ex : drama, action, etc)
5. Who's your inspirator to made your own blog ?
6. Are you a Korean lover ?
7. 5 words to describe yourself ?
8. Who's your one of your favorite bloggers ?
9. What music instrument can you play ?
10. Do you love your country ?

Done !
Please tell all your truth to me ! :D

With Love,
 
© Copyright 2009 by Patricia Krisnashanti l Jurnal Patricia l All rights reserved