>
I was tagged ! Dolores Haze : I was tagged !

Future Machine

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I was tagged !


Kali ini aku kena tagged dari dek Rana. Aku gatau asal tag-tagan ini darimana, yg jelas sekarang udah banyak bloggers yg kena tagged.
And the Rules are .... :

  • You must post these rules
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
  • You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post.
  • Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
  • No tag backs.
  • No stuff in the tagging section about 'You are tagged if you are reading this' you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.
Okay, and here's 11 things about me :
  1. More people call me "Mushroom"
  2. Weird and silly
  3. Obssesed with Western things (song/famous people)
  4. Love to blogging and tweeting
  5. Love arts and music
  6. So easily to sleep or daydreamer
  7. Emotional and sensitive
  8. So easily to get bored or curious
  9. Addicted to Domo-kun and Angry Birds
  10. Love travelling
Question :
1. Who the most valueable people in your life ? 
My Family, then My bestfriends, and My Boyfie
2. What the game do you like ?
Angry Birds, Plants vs Zombie, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Tap Tap Revenge
3. What your favorite place ?
My room, Cinema, Beach, Mall,
4. What's your dream ?
To be a success woman, a good mother, have a nice and sweet husband, have more money, have my own bussiness place
5. I hate when...
Meet suck people, People who make me sad and angry, Waiting, Backstabber

and, my questions for you, are...
  1. Who is the best person in your life ? (just one)
  2. How did you know my blog ? (Where/When)
  3. What is your best hope to the future ?
  4. What is your hobby or interest ?
  5. What kind music do you like ?
So, and I'll tag these people ....

1 bird(s):

Aul Howler's Blog said...

senyum sendiri...

hihihi...

funny facts, pat!

 
© Copyright 2009 by Patricia Krisnashanti l Jurnal Patricia l All rights reserved