>
*kibar bendera putih* Dolores Haze : *kibar bendera putih*

Future Machine

Thursday, November 17, 2016

*kibar bendera putih*

credit: mundostiletto.tumblr.com




I realize that I don't want to be responsible for some things right now.
Not just physically tired, but also mentally tired.
I'm not good enough.



I just want to take a nap and be small, for a while.


Even a single night of interrupted sleep could screw me up on the next day.





My thoughts were destroying me.
I tried not to think.
I tried to ignore it.


But, the silence was a killer too.





Just take long walks in my head and imagine situations that will never happen.






Am I too over-thinking?

2 bird(s):

Dinda said...

kak, aku juga lagi ngerasain hal sama kaya kaka.

Unknown said...

Treat yourself good, dear!
Don't let negative thoughts bring you down. Cheer up! <3

Best wishes,
http://cnovreica.blogspot.co.id

 
© Copyright 2009 by Patricia Krisnashanti l Jurnal Patricia l All rights reserved